Who is a host?
A host is the person who welcomes members and visitors, and also helps the coworking space to function well.
The hosts are entrepreneurs, freelance professionals and/or university or higher degree students, who are looking for space to develop their projects and to whom we offer a collaboration agreement.
In exchange for serving the space and the community 6 hours a week, hosts have access to all the advantages of Impact Hub Madrid to grow professionally. They have access to the workspace, training, events and can make connections with all members of the community.
The host position is a collaboration agreement based on an exchange of working hours.
What does a host do?
They ensure that our coworking spaces and events run smoothly, while representing and caring for the community.
Their jobs are:
- To welcome and attend to members, visitors and guests at the coworking center's access point
- To keep rooms and common areas in order.
- To assist in logistics tasks, reception and sorting of packages.
- Boosting space activity: help members interact with the rest of the community, encourage them to participate in events and projects and take leadership by sharing their skills and experience, and invite others to collaborate.
- To collaborate with the team by providing logistical support on weekdays, Monday through Friday, when there are events in the space.
What are the advantages of being a host?
- Job in coworking center in exchange for 6 hours per week of collaboration.
- Networking with the Impact Hub global community.
- Great work environment, collaborative and committed to sustainability and actions with a positive impact on society.
6 hours a week for one day a week, between Monday and Friday, in the morning or afternoon.
In exchange, the host becomes a member of the Impact Hub, with a hot desk in any of our coworking spaces. You can come to work on your project at Impact Hub Madrid from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (except in your host schedule), meet other entrepreneurs and participate in the activities we offer to our members: talks, breakfasts, events, etc.
Where do hosts collaborate?
We have five spaces in Madrid: Alameda, Piamonte, Barceló, Picasso y Prosperidad. In the form we ask you in which center you would like to collaborate in. If you do not know them, you can come visit us, or you may prefer to choose the closest to you. There are not always positions available in all centers, but we will try to meet your request.
In the form you have to choose an option or check the box "I have not decided". We assure you that they all have a great work environment!
In this post from our blog you can meet some of the people who lived the experience of being a Host.
Come and meet us! Complete the following form and we will call you as soon as possible to arrange an interview.